Launching a successful ICO constitutes a lot of different aspects. From your technical plan and business goals, to your marketing strategy and content, Panaesha Capital can help you launch your token quickly and successfully.
Feelium is a decentralized blockchain platform that will allow contractual transactions to become simpler and more secure. The platform eliminates the need for trust between buyers and sellers of products and services across the globe. By implementing the use of smart contracts, as well as an optional escrow account, the Feelium platform allows for secure and fast transactions.
Proof of Contracts
- The buyer uses the feelium blockchain platform to create a contract and invites the seller to review the contract.
- When the seller finds the terms of the contract agreeable, the Seller Validates the contract.
- The seller can validate the contract through an email confirmation, an OTP sent from the Feelium platform to their phone, or through a thumb scan.
Proof of Contracts with Escrow
- The buyer purchases Feelium tokens for fiat currency, and deposits the Feelium in an escrow account by using his Quick Access Token (QAT).
- After following the smart contract signing process, the seller uploads proof of delivery of the product or service to Feelium.
- This triggers a notification that is sent to the buyer, who enters his QAT to release the funds to the seller.
- If the buyer defaults on entering the QAT to release funds, the smart contract releases funds to the seller after a stipulated time period that is pre-decided.
To know more about Feelium or to read the white paper, visit www.feelium.co